Blower performance as shown with standard air @ 68°F, 14.7 PSIA and 36% RH.
- Capacities depict blower performance, direct driven, at a speed of 3600 rpm.
- Blowers are typically driven by a direct coupled, 3600 rpm electric motor. Special drives include V-belt arrangements, steam turbines, gear-box, gas engine, and variable speed electric motors. Special drive arrangements are available upon request.
- Machines may be piped in parallel for increased volume requirements.
- Machines may be piped in series for increased pressure or vacuum requirements.
- Blower or exhauster capacity may be regulated by means of an inlet butterfly valve or a variable speed driver.